View Single Post
Old January 4th 2004, 17:23

Quote:
Originally posted by njv
hi
typ3,s drive so much better than ghias and bugs no flames intended !!!! now ive driven pretty much everything aircooled at one point or another and well a typ3 is hard to beat as far as im concerned .

that looks like a very nice example and then when you posted sunroof as well id say just looking at the photos well worth that money .

de chrome satin black would look cool against the body or paint it all body colour nice typ4 lump cool wheels nice :silly:

Neil, I have to agree with you. Ive owned all types of air cooled VW's & type 3's would have to be my favorite as far as ride & comfort go. Plus you can beat the styling, its so European looking.

I was going to get another Ghia ( have owned 2 ) but decided against that after test driving a Ghia last week & realizing that it wasnt quite what I wanted. So the search began for a Fastback or Notchback, preferably with a factory sunroof.

Finding a fastback is hard enough, but add the sunroof into the equation and they become near impossible to find.

Here are some more pics....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fastb~10.jpg (21.7 KB, 33 views)

'I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol!'

'67 Sunroof Notchback * '68 FI Squareback