Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old March 25th 2007, 23:18

I know you are gone most of the time. Remember I was trying to buy your front Remmele spoiler that you were going to take off your car. I gave up emailing you about it after over a couple years when you were never home to take it off. See how badly people want cool stuff?

Eddy just needs to follow through with his deals. Every time he makes one he hides until the deal goes away. The problem is now he takes the money up front and then hides. A distributer of his parts would be insane to sell in advance any part he expects to get from Remmele. God knows when it would come if ever. And after reading these posts who would send him money on parts futures?

It was only a joke that you become Eddy's adult supervision. But it looks to me like if you cannot drive by to bug him, you are dead in the water. Pick up part, give Eddy cash. Move on.

And it's hard to say who f**ked who on the US deal. I would guess Aircooled decided they were screwed and if Remmele's delivery was as normal, I would say they were. God knows there is a market for his parts. If he is willing to have me stand next to him and load a container with them, moments before it drives away and he is paid, call me. Otherwise I will rely on my horoscope and only play red on the roulette wheel when I spend my money. It's safer that way.

Thanks,
Randy
Meyers Manx Signature #85 , 79 Convert