Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old April 2nd 2007, 15:20

Elrooky,

I will be glad to pay you to go by and check on my parts. They are over a year old. I would like to play nice with them, but I believe they have taken this over the top, by not delivering on 3 promised delivery dates. Let me know what you what to go by and check for me. I will be glad to pay you for your time. I am talking to an attorney in Germany now. I don't want it to come to that, but it doesn't appear from what I have heard it makes any difference. Legal appears to be the only way to either get our parts or our money back. Beate always answered the phone for the first 4 months when I called, but since last October, the only way I have talked to them is to have one of my friends call them from another state. The last time we talked in late January and then a follow up email, they would not give me the shipping company name or the tracking number. The last email said it was their issue to resolve and that I should have my parts by the first part of March, it is April.

This guy is great on the phone, willing to help and give you help, but he doesn't come through on his orders is my experience.

Let me know if you are willing to check on my parts, I will be glad to pay you!

Gary

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit