Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old April 4th 2007, 12:21

Thanks for you discuss with us on this and it is really no problem, I really should not involve you in my dispute. I really don't want to put you in the middle of my problem, just thought a kindly question from you to them about my parts and what they tell you about the situation, since they will not talk to me. See the real problem is most guys are on a tight budget. They save up the money and spend their good earn money on good parts. But they really don't have the money to fly there, don't have the money to get an attorney. I, on the other had, do have the money. I am sure he is going to treat you differently than us, we can't go to his shop. It appears to be a problem with him shipping parts if there is a larger order????? So don't worry about it. We are just frustrated on this end and asking for help anyway we can get it. I sent him a demand letter yesterday. Still nothing from him or Beate. So in the letter I gave him until COB Friday April 6th to give me detailed information on my shipment with tracking numbers and estimated times of arrival to my shipping address and that I wanted to talk directly with the shipping company. My attorney in Germany has the same demand letter. I don't want this to get ugly, but I don't believe people should take other peoples money and then not deliver. So, keep in touch. It is good to know that someone has a good relation with him. My has been great with him until I didn't receive my parts. I really just want my parts and let it just all go away. But it takes communication on both side. We are getting nothing, so I only have two choices, spend more money and come over and maybe not getting my parts or go the legal route, spend more money and possible get something out of it. Don't want to do either, just want my parts.

Thanks and if you believe it will hurt your relationship with him, that is fine. I don't want this to have any effect on Remmele other than get my parts. I am not trying to put him out of business, but I do want him to be a good business man and make good on his orders and his word.

I am a firm believer what goes around comes around. He is only hurting himself and a few of us in the US that ordered parts. But if he keeps doing this and not making good on his orders. I believe people will stop ordering from him. You have have the best mouse trap in the world, but if you don't deliver it or don't service it, you will not be successful. Someone else will beat you in this business world with the same mouse trap, but win with good service. It appears his gives his EMEA friends much attention. To bad he can not do the same for us VW folks in the U.S.

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit