View Single Post
Old November 13th 2003, 09:49
Administrator

I don't have a turbo on there YET !

Pics of my exhaust setup here ... http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/sho...?threadid=1095

sounds awesome, quiet at idle, but a little loud when you step on it... not sure if the sound is coming from the IDF's or the 911 fan though I LOVE IT !

I'll be working on a turbo setup this winter though ... I think I'll try to mount the turbo by the transaxle somehow .. still working out the details.

I'm keeping the bug yellow for now .. in a couple of years I want to do a full body off job like Alex did.

The wheels are 18x8.5 et 52 and 18x10 et47 Cup 2 replicas by FVD out of Germany with 235/35 and 265/35 Pirellis.

I'm running a custom Porsche 930/944T setup (309x28mm) and 944T front calipers on the rear ... the track increase is just enough to mount the rear wheels with no spacer at all. And all the parts are original Porsche so I can get replacements instead of having to custom machine something.

See my tech article on the 993 biturbo front setup ... no spacers either but the track increase is enought to make it work.

More to come !

Sandeep