View Single Post
Old October 10th 2011, 22:06

Unhappy wow

Hi, I have just seen this post (late bloomer), why not take the type IV to the next level? And then there the pricing, all the way to the moon, wow. At one time I wanted a large displacement engine, but priing went through the roof 4,000.00 US for a set of heads. It makes for a slow build, I don't know about most members but I am a lowly diesel mechanic. My money does not come that fast. It would have been nice to hear that you sold your parts to thousands on this planet; not hundreds. There will be those that will buy, I'd like to see you be a seccess. High cost of parts and slow buying will effect your investment. Just for an example, look how the type IV market sputters, it should have really taken off by now. However 1000.00 pistons, 2000.00 cranks, 4000.00 heads, 1000.00 connecting rods. I think CB Performance is doing it correctly, not too high in pricing. O well . A good type IV case that would ealily reach the 3.5 displacment, and use none grommet type of oil cooler interface; would have been great.