View Single Post
Old November 5th 2012, 13:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by graham View Post
I had thought about the EZ30 but I seem to remember hearing that the wiring/ ECU part of the install could be very difficult so I decided against it.My G50 is going off for a health check soon so hopefully I will have no problems.I have managed to get my hands on a second hand Quaife LSD its brand new in the box and has never been installed.To say I am happy with this purchase is an understatement as I only paid £500 for it a lot of dosh but they are over£1200 now so I had to have it.

I love the look of your ghia,that is gonna be some car when your finished,I will be checking how your getting on.Unfourtunately at the moment I can't do a lot on my car due to a pending court case,so I am collecting and cleaning parts and doing more research.
The ECU options are really no different than the Subaru 4-cylinders. I love the way Mendeola mounted the Subaru transaxle:

The transaxle pictured is the hybrid geared, reverse pinion setup from Todd. It also has the Torsen limited slip differential. Mendeola built a pretty slick shift coupler also.

Best part about this setup is that there will be no adapter plates or other funkiness. I know you're all in on the G50. Like I said, I've been there with the Porsches and the bills. From past experience, saying "good luck with that" would be an understatement.