View Single Post
Old April 29th 2017, 22:45

Update time ---- Some dude came up to me an made me an offer I probably should of refused, but I didn't and I gave him the big engine out of the Ghia..... So I'm thinking it is time for a more of a street loving engine for the car -- So here is the new incarnation -- A 2332 with a bunch of goodies.... Probably not the total top shelf build I should of done but has enough good parts to get it running and sorted out.....

Still fabbing stuff together and trying to get everything to play together nicely......... The engine is 1/2 inch wider and 3/8" longer than a stocker, so everything that I bought trying to save time, had to be modified and took more time than piecing everything together.... Here's where I'm as of this morning and I'm planning a full day of attacking this thing, but I'll probably spend most of it chasing parts/bolts/stuff if you know what I mean....

The purple lines on the blow-thru hat on the EFI is where I'm having interference with the deck lid -- I'm trying to decide whether to cut the hat and reweld it at the purple lines or offset the deck lid higher -- kind of leaning towards opening the deck lid up as it will add a little more air flow to the engine also....