Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old February 23rd 2007, 11:14

remmele

Yes we are in the same spot, sounds like the same order. I ordered the complete coil over suspension, special trailing arms, brakes, fenders, running boards, dash, side air inlets, oil breather box, Kafer Cup brace. The last email I received was Feb. 9th saying they had shipping problems and would resend all my parts by March 1st. They would not give me a tracking number. It seems that a guy in Singapore is having the same problem, so that is three of us I know of. What are your thoughts, go over there? I want to see my parts being picked up by the shipping company and a tracking number. I have over $10K paid and no parts. Let me know what you think. Be glad to try and help get our parts. I have a good friend here in the US that speaks perfect german and he has talked to them, but once then figure you your number, they will not answer the phone. I probably sent 100 emails and called them everyday for the last 2 months. One day, they would even pick up and then hang it up. I was steaming.........

Let me know what you think, glad to do something, but would really just rather have the parts, since I need them to finish my car that I have had on stands in the garage all winter finished except the suspension and brakes....

Zman

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit