View Single Post
Old July 6th 2004, 14:16

I'm looking at a car right now that has a full mullholland kit (the rear wing has been made very tastful, not just a like..dinner table slab)

It's porsche red, with all one piece tinted glass front windows, 3 inch wider fenders on all 4 corners (massive massive tires I can shove inder there!)

It doesn't run drove into the gerage 5 or 6 years ago (new tank and lines should make it run)
Needs paint (cracking laquer)
I would have to buy new seats for it becouse the onese that are in there are on custom brackes for REALLY tall people (not me, really short person)
It's got new welt on the fenders but needs (and needs new rear window rubber. And while I'm at it if it's cheap enough I should buy new rear window rubber, door rubber..etc. I don't know where all the rubber places are.)
It'd also need..sometime. New tint on the other 3 windows
It's got stock 1600
Adjust-a-struts for a 1302 (have to be changed for the 944 stuff)
Got 14" wheels on it with 195s and 245s (also need to be changed for the 944 suff and to put way bigger tires under there..I wonder how far I can go?)

Comes with a few pref things. Some shifters, 914 gauges, a WHOLE BUNCH of mic oil temp/pressure/amp/tacs... gauges, new stering wheel, Some metal rod that I'm suposed to put hooks on and mount underneeth the engine?

What do you think? What's a good offer on this car?