View Single Post
Old December 3rd 2007, 01:54

Well, all is done, but the car don't run!!! I'm not sure about getting all the coolant in, I filled the entire line from and to the engine, then I filled the expansion tank, but I'm worried I don't have anything in the engine to get it primed, and what is weird is that the expansion tank filling is not filling the system.

What was more frustrating was that the ECU is not working!!! I plugged in the custom harness, which just left a few wires for me to tackle. Those were the main power and ground, (duh), and the power for the rad fans(work fine with direct connection) and the power for the fuel pump(again works fine with direct connection) so I'm thinking there is a problem with the harness somewhere, or the ECU, either way not to easy to diagnose and really annoying consider how much I've spent so far.

I have the radiator in now pretty much finally, and I used foam to seal around it so any air entering the area is forced through rad, can't get around it.

Getting the fenders on after the dissappointment about not starting, and working on the front chin spoiler to make sure any air heading under the car is forced around it or through the radiator.

Hopefully it is something simple on the wiring, otherwise I'll be taking a trip down to Fremont with it to have it gone through.

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S