View Single Post
Old February 13th 2007, 07:30

Well, i'm planning the 2007cc setup mentioned above, with minor changes for durabilty. However since i have to pay A LOT for shipping i have to do it gradually. Plus i'm still waiting for my rear discs, camber comp and front swaybar to arrive. when i have all of that installed i will start to buy the engine stuff. I know that after a while, my 2007 won't be enough, and then i'll go for the turbo, and/or EFI. that's why i chose some things to have the turbo later, like I-beams instead of h-beams, etc. Right now im trying to find out what kind of heads i have. If they're 043's i will just P&P them. If they are 040 or 041's, i'd rather get a brand new set ---> $$$
I really like the EFI idea, since i got a carputer, and it would be cool to tune it from the dashboard touschscreen
Transmission: Planning Stage
Suspension: Front: 3/4 swaybar w/UrethaneBushings, Dropped Spindles. Rear:CB Camber Compensator. Lowered 2 splines
Brakes: Front Brakes: 280mm solid rotors, two pot calipers. Rear: 280mm solid rotors, 1 pot calipers w/ebrake