Thread: Vw 1300 72'
View Single Post
Old September 8th 2013, 15:58

First i was lazy after posting this to finnish VW forum, so i translated this text with google translator:

Lohkokin already arrived with hoses, hienohan it is. Hoses seems perfectly adequate to get away and are really flexible teräspunosteflonletkuiksi. BMW main bearings and bronze päittäisvälyslaakerit block. I heaped a trial basis in the crankshaft, cylinders and lids with.

The camshaft, connecting rods and oil pump are still missing. 360x190 (5.7 liters) in size kuivasumppusäiliö ordered Mocalin with the thermostat.

End play pretty tight, about 0.05mm, will have to grind a bit päätymmäisiä bronze glass. TF-1 block through bolts and 4 "bore cylinders because had to take a dremel stuff and possibly lower sweepings through bolts.

LN Engineering kansipulttien with became a problem, because in three bowl long tiller bolt, Todd Francis does not recommend the thread to do deeper - no emergency, fortunately Racewarelta can be found in ST Engineering's recommended preferably suitable cover bolt kit and that the LN engineering using T1 and T4 engines, I understand that the ARP brought kansipulttien price time briskly.