View Single Post
Old April 19th 2015, 23:28

Finally found a little time today to finish wiring up the cam and crank sensors -- -- The AEM cables to both has some strange stuff going on that I was waiting to hear from AEM before I finished wiring them in --- through out the harness they have used black as ground, red as power and white or green as the signal wires -- WELL,,,, suddenly in these cables, the ground was the white wire and black and green were signal and at least red stayed power -- .. .. .. -- It didn't make any sense to me either, that is why I checked with the factory and asked why they went stupid -- -- Put a good work out with my new Metri-pack crimper and it worked neat -- requires two crimps to do each connector unlike the weather-pack, but it was still nice

I'm switching over to Mario's crank wheel and also going to a Honeywell GT101 hall effect sensor -- Mario's wheel comes with a VR sensor and it required a bunch of playing to get the 101 a place to fit as it is 3/8" longer, So I made a bracket and had to move it up a few degrees from where Mario has his placed... Big difference between the Electromotive (60-2) and Mario's (30-1) ...... here's a picture of the back of both crank pulleys