View Single Post
Old October 4th 2002, 16:04

I am a bit hooked on this site. There is so much information for my little brain to absorb. I've learned a great deal on what is a very new look in the Northern Cali area. I am also liking all the advice from Germany, England, Austrailia, Canada, and Ireland. It is a very cool that we have an international thing here, and that there is a lot of helping of each other out. Thats what our industry is all about.
The German Look is the next level of evolution for our beloved Volkswagens. This is the modern day version of when the Cal Look started in the late 60's and early 70's and the Volkwagen was the 'Giant Killer' on the drag strip now our little monsters will be ruling the realm of the ciruit racing , the street, or anywhere else we decide to go. And unlike the Cal Look which is very locked on what you can and can't do, the German Look has a very open minded approach to making speed, do whatever you have to do to go fast and look good while doing it.
Kids are going to see our rides that are 'wolves in sheep clothing', and not want a honda like every other teenager has, they will want to be different, they will want a GL VW, and the Beetle will continue to be Immortal, cause rice burners are just a fad and fads die.