View Single Post
Old November 21st 2009, 12:47

The CSP header is well made,but also considerably more expensive 560 Euros vs. 880 Euros.The A-1 header is also an option.But the price/performance of the BAS speaks seems better to me.The stub pipes from Armin I will be using are better/stronger than the CSP stubpipes included with their header.Did you make any mods to the header?

Quote:
Cool vid's! Its alomost embarressing to see how he closes in and overtakes all those Porsches... but he should wear a helmet at the track I think (second vid)
He is probably a better track driver than I am, but I think I do better at the strip
Embarrassing for those Porsche drivers for sure and he still only uses 1.3 bar boost.Check out his other vids also where he chases a Ferrari and GT40 around the track.I would have loved to have seen the look on their faces! I wouldn´t say he´s better at the track - he just might be a little crazier than you,though He still drives to and from the track with it and drives it nearly everyday...when he´s not driving his 2 liter type 4 turbo 912.