View Single Post
Old December 13th 2005, 20:20

In a few hours im flying back home so i could get some measurements. I believe that with "gently" you mean from the rear of the floor pan towards the back... otherwise it will be too low -the front clearence-(if it goes from the front to the rear directly)

Also one of my other considerations is: Would the side skirts be more effective if they have a small lip at a 90 degree angle towards the cetreline of the car? this would improve stractural rigidity and make it a bit more difficult for the side skirt to break if it touches the ground in a small radius u turn with high altitude difference...just a thought

Another thing for you jugie and every other racing: in the case that the regulations permit it... Have you thought of putting ribs on the top-outer end of your wings? (like the K3 935) they are supposed to improve the flow over the end of the wing. (like the small lip that goes on top of the rear window, but on the longitudinal plane) it could improve the airflow to the rear fenders...and any air intake around there

Chris

1973 1303 going towards GL