View Single Post
Old February 3rd 2007, 03:52

Just letting Y'ALL know this GL member will be there, not with my super ('cause she's blown) but helping out/supporting another Canadian aircooler, doing the long haul again.

Last year, i was dissapointed that it was said, everyone competing had to run mufflers and fanbelts. Those that placed top 3 pulled their belts and 4th spot belonged to my fanbelted, mufflered 2332. We pulled the car 16+hrs to attend the dyno/showdown events, to follow the rules and get snubbed was disappointing.

I tried to get the on the rollers again to pull the belt, and was not allowed to. I know i could have won, i was less than 10hp away turning a 911 fan.

I don't think this event should be boycotted by anyone in the aircooler scene. I ranted once upon a time, when the VKG/BKC issue was going on, saying i will not attend again. Truth is, there are not many HP events like this around my parts so i have to travel to hear ACVW's scream. Attended: Florida's VKG Dyno day at Fishers, Georgia's Dyno day and Street challenge, and Vegas a couple months back for the show/race. You guys don't know how lucky you are.

Will anyone of you guys come up to Toronto to support our event?
http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=8285

See-ya next month. Can't wait to see BRE run again. Should be fun.

Last edited by petevw; February 3rd 2007 at 05:35.