View Single Post
Old February 3rd 2007, 22:16

Thumbs up

Pete,
You'll have another reason to head south to display HP sometime later in 2007, probably the end of the summer to mid- fall... This event will culminate VW and Porsche owners of Aircooled vehicles in a full weekend of fun with a CASH purse for the winners of several classes! Stay tuned...

Even I am "over" what happened back in the fall with the whole dispute over the event in question. I always had fun at the event in the past and I still believe that this event is the most practical event of the entire season as it allows guys to see what they have created, compare build sheets and talk smack.

I know when to leave something alone and just let it go... We have a full plate this year with a brand new SCCA race team in it's first year of competition with a Porsche 914, a new (second) dyno lab just being finished and I still have to finish Beth's car along with 3 very demanding engines by this summer.

So I hope you guys have a good event, we'll be doing everyone a favor and staying in the Mountains, where we belong.