View Single Post
Old April 13th 2015, 23:17

In the never ending saga of the weirdest chit happens to me -- -- -- -- I bring you the ordering of the Metri-pack Crimpers

So, I had bought a chit load of Weather-pack connectors thinking that they were the best, I run into Scott Featheroff at Drag Day and he proceeds to tell me the only way to go is Metri-pack and points me at all the problems the Scorpion were having with their ignition cutting out during tire shake. So I talk to Chad and I'm converted.... SO, I buy a big box of Metri-pack connectors, stupidly thinking that the big buck weather-pack crimper I've got will work .. .. .. oooops, Stupid me -- -- So now I'm needing a Metri-pack crimper -- -- OK, I go on Flea-bay last Monday and buy a moderately priced one and click the 2 day shipping box -- cool, I'm ready to go -- -- I get the shipping confirmation, and with nothing else to do while waiting for these crimpers, I start following their journey to me -- Tuesday they're shipped from Texas, OK -- -- Wednesday they are in Oklahoma, ??? --- Thursday they are Kansas, WTF -- Friday they are Colorado, This is getting plain stupid -- Saturday they are in Vernon, CA,,, Cool at least its the right state -- Sunday,,, Nothings happens on Sunday -- -- MONDAY 7 DAYS LATER, at 4pm I receive them,,, That's right, I get 2 pairs of crimpers. I only paid for one -- -- And the kicker, the return address is from Orange CA

So, in my best Ricky Ricardo voice "Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do !!!"