Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old August 10th 2007, 13:39

Spending my money.

Well, I have already replaced all the parts I ordered from Remmele through other sources, so the money goes back into my car fund. I have just completed for the 2nd time a 68 VW Beetle, with a Raby T4 2270 engine kit, a Porsche 901 5 speed and coverted to IRS, custom paint, three shades of blue and main body white, complete restoral, pan off restoral. This car is quick, and curses at 75 to 80 so easy, and sounds so good, I have had cops pull me over just to find out what all I have done. So the 3 project going right now, a 69 VW German Look which I have already done the coil overs front and back, 944 rear IRS arms, 944 T brakes around,915 tranny (gearing to be determined after engine dyno), Raby 2270 T4 Roller cam engine, 911 guages, complete pan off restoral, which is Sunset orange with some tricks with Porsche yellow, all wiring and interior to go, a 66 912 Porsche original restore, body is complete, Porsche yellow for that year, engine complete, tranny complete, wiring and interior in progress, a 76 912E restore, which needs very little work, original Porsche orange, but will upgrade the brakes, paint and new seat skins and then next year a refresh on the engine with something from Jake on the engine, to get the torque and hp up it should screem. This is the smoothest car, will run a 100 MPH at a drop of the hat and it purrs like a kitten, the engine, transmission and weight distribution in this car is as good as or better than the BMW M3. So as you can see there is plenty to send the money on.

I should post some pic of the projects, everyone who sees them loves the cars.

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit