View Single Post
Old March 1st 2006, 22:33

guess I missed you all
Lets set up another time............ and someone tell me a day early!

Well I went in the chat room and cuaght a little of what you all said. I will be bringing several canopys as well as tables to use for registration and such.
You all can have one just to have the VKG stuff under and hang out, one that people can register at . I will have shirts to sell there too and I can collect show entries and other stuff for Sunday as well.

Now I was counting on getting giveaway stuff for you all, but I really don't have anything but little stuff, like toy cars and such. Do you all have anyone in mind that we can get stuff from? I do have tickets you can use for the 50/50 unless you all have some.

Also, when doing Dyno Day, I have everyone in a time slot, but some have told me they just do it as they come. Well I guess if we have others come, which I hope happens, that we just fit them in whenever. I do have a time open for us all to have lunch too. Also, want to try and wrap it up around 4pm, so everyone can get packed up and off to Reynolds.

Do have the trophies ordered and they are TOP HP, TOP TORQUE and Smallest HP. If there is a special award you all would like to do, go for it, same will go to the BK.

Can anyone be some assistance on Sunday?
www.hotvws.com

Last edited by southeastvw; March 1st 2006 at 22:48.