View Single Post
Old July 26th 2002, 17:51

Which adjustable struts/shock are you referring to?

More track use than autocross.

Are there adjustable coil-over shocks available other than a system I've seen using AVO shocks? A kit car manufacturer Legend has a system for the front I know of but I would like to know what the Kafercup cars use. Bilstein? Koni? Spax?

In the rear, whom do I contact to purchase the Bilstein coil-overs that will allow me to get rid of the torsion bars in the rear? Or do you recommend keeping the torsion bars, but a stiffer version of them?

What kind of bracing are you referring to? Could you send me pictures to my personal e-mail address?

I also recall seeing on your website an anti-roll bar that was mounted between the front torsion bars as opposed to hanging underneath the lower torsion tube. Is it available?

Which Fuchs offset / width can I use? I will not accept anything smaller than the 16" version.

I've already contacted a local racecar fabrication shop that will make a cage for my after I finish stitch welding my pan and bodyshell together. This is for increased rigidity.

What did you mean when you referred the the "original bumper setup is much too weak!"

What are the "fork end bracings (cup bars)"?

Please send the pictures to me at... kevinhale@comcast.net

Thanks in advance Oliver.

Kevin J Hale