View Single Post
Old June 20th 2004, 11:51

yea. was definitely a good time. i am tired and sore though. with all of the tiny car troubles, i was beginning to think someone was trying to tell me that i shouldn't be there, but all worked out well...and the van never even got fire.

after heading out from a fine show (and no_h20, you are on the hook for letting that woody win...wouldn't ahve happened if your car was there ) we went up 400. we allowed the English guy to lead and...well, we still got there. we just took a right turn a little early. it still lead us right into Helen, but not via Blood Mountain. we did hit two small hills though. it worked out for the better considering the cars everyone ended up having to drive. next year we will ALL have our bugs there, no excuses (especially that pansy a/c one).

go-carting was a blast. feeling the pain today though. hopefully the guys will recover from their humiliation i handed them (and the whip lash). was a good long night of racing. 4 races and about 80-100 laps.

lastly...Nigel finally has succumed. we officially have him as our newest VKG member. welcome aboard Nigel.

in my humble opinion this is to be a early ritual. next time we will actually do the mountain run and maybe be able to cram in a visit to Jake's. a Friday night get together would be fun too for those coming early. you guys up for this being a yearly event?

(sorry for the length)

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design