View Single Post
Old May 14th 2007, 09:24

Hey Jimmy,

Don't know how much I can help. Or how much you can access from where you are living. I happen to be purchasing mine from an individual not a retailer and they are used. But there are a great deal of sources out there. Ebay, the Samba, as well as a variety of aftermarket retailers. Whose good and whose not? Well, that I don't know from experience.

I have read great things about Wheel Enhancement both from this site and SBO. I have not purchased from them and I believe you will need to email for a price:

During my searh, I found these guys Lakeshore Wheels and Tire that also offer what you are looking for:

Here's the Porsche 17" link on ebay (although it includes all sizes). You may find some here. Several are aftermarket dealers while some are guys selling outright. (its a long link...you may want to copy and paste)
http://motors.search.ebay.com/porsch...eQQsacatZ43957

One thing...I am not sure about the quality of the less expensive aftermarket retailers out there. I have seen prices from $500 (polished) to $1500 (chromed) for a set of four. Some sell individuals. Like I said, I don't know who is putting out quality stuff or not.

Best of luck!

Hazen