View Single Post
Old October 4th 2005, 03:36

4 or 5 speed

Already thought that nobody over there has already made experience (good ones) with Porsche gearboxes. Iīm happy to read, that some have already done the conversions and are satisfied with what they are driving now.
Donīt want to missuse the Forum for adverts, but would be happy to introduce my conversions to the US-market. Am searching for somebody (one person) who is interested in doing a conversion of a 914 gearbox with my parts. Would be good if he informed in this or other forums about the status of his work and give some info about it (pitures,info,comments,..).
Would supply the conversion at a price reduced by German VAT and besides would give a discount of 30 % on the normal price. The conversion kit (nose cone short, traverse aluminium cast, axle flanges, mounting plate clutch cable, clutch lever connector, 5 speed shifter Bug @ 5-Speed) would normally cost 1.078 Euro incl. German VAT. The one who will do the testing will get it for 640 Euro plus cost of freight. Thatīs about 750 USD plus freight.
Want to show you how easy the conversion is, how good it works and how good a car is running with such a Porsche gearbox.
The one who does the conversion should be a little firm to trannies, as he has to change the nose cone and flip the gear ring (if it is a 914).
Hope that you do not mind me making this posting in this forum. Donīt see another way to give you more info about this matter.
Please come back to my mail-address if you are interested (info@bugat5speed.de). See details of my products on www.bugat5speed.de, or try to get the above mentioned issues from the magazines.
Cheers Martin