View Single Post
Old December 19th 2006, 00:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchnride247 View Post
But wise@$$ is one of the many services I provide
haha, I want a shirt that says. "Sarcasm, another one of the many services I offer" Or something similar.

I guess it's okay to put filler over high build. Better be, cause I did it. Oh well, the rear fenders are looking good so far. I realized something, I have 1 really nice fender on the front and 1 really nice fender on the rear, they are my second attempt. The first of the front and rear both don't look as good as their mate. They're passable, just not as good as my second try. What's worse, they're not on the same side

A good point I noticed, I think good, the car can be divided up in three major sections. To be finished 1 section at a time if need be. The rear clip, roof, and front clip. I can't forget the interior too.

The car as I see it, the fenders will be the most time consuming, the top is a strip, check for level and paint, the rest is a little of both. A few dings here and there, but over all the fenders are the most. Both doors are finished, along with the front hood, the rear hood will be strip to bare metal, hammer and dolly a lot, then probably skim for level ect. The deck lid looks horrible up close.

Another day tomarrow, I'll be working til 5pm tomarrow and wednesday. Then all day thursday, friday, saturday, and maybe some sunday. I don't have any plans.

Thanks for the help guys.
'64 Ghia - Project!!-Subaru EJ20T, MS/EDIS, 993 brakes, 914 Tranny...