View Single Post
Old October 29th 2009, 13:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
Great to see the new turbo is working for you, and thanks for the clarification on how to read the logs.

I've copied the image to my desktop so I can review it in detail and then ask some questions What size are your injectors again ? I'm now thinking my 57 LB/hr (599cc/min) are now too small

Sandeep
Your very welcome to it
I now run the 60 or 63 lbs Siemens injectors. Said to be 660 cc/min at 3 bar or 45psi fuelpressure, but I have upped the fuel press. in the meantime to 3,5 bar.

Rolling road dyno is booked for saturday morning early. Little bit too soon, but later wasn't possible or too late for me...
I hope I can get the boost regulation dialed in again on time and tune for it. Will be stressed for time, but very curieus what she will do on the dyno.

BTW If you indeed study the plot closely, you can see that at around 5800-6000 rpm, the lambda gets a little higher for half a second and that the closed-loop immediately corrects this by adding fuel, which makes the IDC go up there at almost that same very instant! The Bosch/Innovate are very quick to react and the DTA closed loop function does too. It all shows in that very spot. I have now added some more lambda filter, so that will smoothen the curve a bit more I hope and relex the closed loop corrections a bit ;-)

Last edited by Wally; October 29th 2009 at 13:13.