View Single Post
Old December 14th 2017, 01:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioprelude View Post
Nice work! I would love to have access to the machinery in the pics!

I see that you moved some of the pics from photobucket to thesamba. I've been thinking about starting a new gallery here on germanlook, that supports full size images, since cloud storage is so cheap.
Yeah I really hated using photobucket. The sambas gallery interface is super easy. You can upload a bunch of pictures all at the same time, and I can do it directly from my phone which is a major plus as thats what I use to take all the pictures.

Quote:
I used to be in Seattle a TONNE, visiting Blake at NorthWest Auto Salon. Warwick used to have an office at Dirtfish, and I was out there six or seven times a years...but since moving to the island I make the trip only a paltry two or three times a year.

I will be in Seattle early September for Global Rallycross, and then passing through to Oregon middle of September for my CCA Hagerty Fall Classic event. Could definitely bring the Rally Bug down to one of those events.

Get your GL project finished in time for the Fall Classic!

-Dave
Ill have to make an effort to see it, and check out your event. Seems as if you are a big car guy like me. I am Richard Griot's shop foreman at Griots Garage if you have ever been to our headquarters in Tacoma. I manage his collection and maintain/restore/fabricate along with about a dozen other hats. If your ever in town and want to see some very rare and unique stuff stop by and ask for me and Ill show you around.

Forrest