GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > German Look Tuning

Old March 25th 2007, 23:18

I know you are gone most of the time. Remember I was trying to buy your front Remmele spoiler that you were going to take off your car. I gave up emailing you about it after over a couple years when you were never home to take it off. See how badly people want cool stuff?

Eddy just needs to follow through with his deals. Every time he makes one he hides until the deal goes away. The problem is now he takes the money up front and then hides. A distributer of his parts would be insane to sell in advance any part he expects to get from Remmele. God knows when it would come if ever. And after reading these posts who would send him money on parts futures?

It was only a joke that you become Eddy's adult supervision. But it looks to me like if you cannot drive by to bug him, you are dead in the water. Pick up part, give Eddy cash. Move on.

And it's hard to say who f**ked who on the US deal. I would guess Aircooled decided they were screwed and if Remmele's delivery was as normal, I would say they were. God knows there is a market for his parts. If he is willing to have me stand next to him and load a container with them, moments before it drives away and he is paid, call me. Otherwise I will rely on my horoscope and only play red on the roulette wheel when I spend my money. It's safer that way.

Thanks,
Randy
Meyers Manx Signature #85 , 79 Convert
Old March 25th 2007, 23:26

Nevermind...

Last edited by SuperRSi; March 25th 2007 at 23:28. Reason: Enough is enough...
Old March 26th 2007, 09:37

Quote:
Remember I was trying to buy your front Remmele spoiler that you were going to take off your car
That's true, I ****ed up on that one.... and it's still on the car....
Old March 26th 2007, 20:52

Exclamation Hi

Hi everyone, even though supposedly Remmele got burnt. No matter who it was state side. I don't believe it give him the right to continue his way of doing business or using people, by getting their money and falling into a black hole. Again, I have wanted to buy Mr. Remmele's parts. I do recall some post where Jake and John had issue with Remmele. I don't believe Mr. Remmele will not forget about the shipment. I believe he is a bad business man If you live in his local, I feel he would not stiff you. He knows who and where he will be shipping to, thus the wait. So at this point, and with his record, it should be buyer beware. However those that have paid and have not received their property (parts or there money back) should deal with Mr. Remmele more firmer. Make some calls, see what are your rites. Get the German government involved as much as possible use the German system, for possible laws being broken. I don't care how you look at it, this is Fraud. He is doing business on a pretense, and that equals Fraud

Last edited by effvee; March 27th 2007 at 21:22. Reason: mis spelled and wrong wording
Old March 27th 2007, 14:00

I would like to know just how many people have not received their parts and a Euro or $ amount. I am currently working to get an Germany Attourny and the German legal system to help me get my parts. If you want to tag along I will be glad to discuss with my attourny and see if he would be willing to take on all our cases at one time. The more we have the better chances we have of getting our parts. I will know more detail at the end of this week, so if you want to join on just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Gary Zimmerman

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit
Old April 2nd 2007, 15:20

Elrooky,

I will be glad to pay you to go by and check on my parts. They are over a year old. I would like to play nice with them, but I believe they have taken this over the top, by not delivering on 3 promised delivery dates. Let me know what you what to go by and check for me. I will be glad to pay you for your time. I am talking to an attorney in Germany now. I don't want it to come to that, but it doesn't appear from what I have heard it makes any difference. Legal appears to be the only way to either get our parts or our money back. Beate always answered the phone for the first 4 months when I called, but since last October, the only way I have talked to them is to have one of my friends call them from another state. The last time we talked in late January and then a follow up email, they would not give me the shipping company name or the tracking number. The last email said it was their issue to resolve and that I should have my parts by the first part of March, it is April.

This guy is great on the phone, willing to help and give you help, but he doesn't come through on his orders is my experience.

Let me know if you are willing to check on my parts, I will be glad to pay you!

Gary

Old April 3rd 2007, 14:32

Exclamation

Well, gary, it's difficult for me, I'm in the middle, between you having problem's on one side and Eddy&Beat who I have good relations and contacts with...

I do not want any money from who ever, or for whatever.... I'm not here for that.
If you want, you can send me your papers stuff (orders, billing, shipping documents, letter requests or whatever you have) and eventually next time I go there, I can give him your papers, letters or requests.
The Second thing, I'm not close too remmele workshop, I'm around 490miles from him, and I jump there 2 or 3 times a year max. I wen't there last december and 2 week's ago to get my 1303 back and some parts to cover my engine rebuilts for 2007 for my 2056cc, 2.4 and 2.7 type 4. All parts where there, freshly arrived, my bill was even not ready, I took my car and parts and drove home without dropping a single $ I received the bill 10 day's ago and made payment these last day's. Even More, I do not really understand, because I've sent him a email yesturday morning to remmele, and 50 minutes later I had a message on my personnal phone telling me that he could not open the pictures from my email.... So he should reply to who ever email him I suppose.

I've passed thru that email: info@remmele-motorsport.com

As said, I can drop documents or letter to him, But I don't want to get involved and money transactions, I'm ready to drop paperwork or letter, but I don't want to take any orders, money transferts and pay for this or that part or arrange shipping. I am not a dealer, just a client and It's the best way to have problems with you on one side and eddy on the other if there is a ****up somewhere And I really do not want that on both sides.

the only thing is, that I don't know when will be the next time I will drive there. Could be even only in 2008....because I have all the stuff needed to be occuped this year with remmele stuff

david
Old April 4th 2007, 12:21

Thanks for you discuss with us on this and it is really no problem, I really should not involve you in my dispute. I really don't want to put you in the middle of my problem, just thought a kindly question from you to them about my parts and what they tell you about the situation, since they will not talk to me. See the real problem is most guys are on a tight budget. They save up the money and spend their good earn money on good parts. But they really don't have the money to fly there, don't have the money to get an attorney. I, on the other had, do have the money. I am sure he is going to treat you differently than us, we can't go to his shop. It appears to be a problem with him shipping parts if there is a larger order????? So don't worry about it. We are just frustrated on this end and asking for help anyway we can get it. I sent him a demand letter yesterday. Still nothing from him or Beate. So in the letter I gave him until COB Friday April 6th to give me detailed information on my shipment with tracking numbers and estimated times of arrival to my shipping address and that I wanted to talk directly with the shipping company. My attorney in Germany has the same demand letter. I don't want this to get ugly, but I don't believe people should take other peoples money and then not deliver. So, keep in touch. It is good to know that someone has a good relation with him. My has been great with him until I didn't receive my parts. I really just want my parts and let it just all go away. But it takes communication on both side. We are getting nothing, so I only have two choices, spend more money and come over and maybe not getting my parts or go the legal route, spend more money and possible get something out of it. Don't want to do either, just want my parts.

Thanks and if you believe it will hurt your relationship with him, that is fine. I don't want this to have any effect on Remmele other than get my parts. I am not trying to put him out of business, but I do want him to be a good business man and make good on his orders and his word.

I am a firm believer what goes around comes around. He is only hurting himself and a few of us in the US that ordered parts. But if he keeps doing this and not making good on his orders. I believe people will stop ordering from him. You have have the best mouse trap in the world, but if you don't deliver it or don't service it, you will not be successful. Someone else will beat you in this business world with the same mouse trap, but win with good service. It appears his gives his EMEA friends much attention. To bad he can not do the same for us VW folks in the U.S.

Old April 22nd 2007, 15:20

Any luck with Remmele?

Thanks,
Randy
Old April 24th 2007, 09:33

Remmel Update

Well the demand letter was sent and the time has passed for Remmele to contact me or my attorney and make solid arrangements to get me my parts. We are now moving to the next step which is to file it in the Germany courts to get my money back. It will be next week before I know anything solid about the filing and any response. I will keep everyone updated as we have milestones through this process.

Gary

Old June 27th 2007, 15:03

Remmele Update

Well Guys,

The courts ruled in my favor on June 21st. They have 2 weeks from that date to respond with payment to my attourny. If not, then it goes to the marshal of the area to collect. I will let everyone know how it goes from here until I see the money.

Gary

Old June 27th 2007, 18:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRSi View Post
The only Euro parts seller I have had luck with was Oliver Knuf who was great and fast.
Same here:agree:

I've been to Remmele's shop and remember seeing shelves full of parts. I don't understand how he can hold out shipping for so long after being paid in full. It seems like quite a few people are getting screwed on orders in North America.
Old June 28th 2007, 08:09

Does this Oliver Knuf have a website? The more options we have for special parts the better.

I must say, I ordere a cf front hood from remmele and it took over 1 month longer then it should have but got the part in the end. Emailed them about wanting to order their front axle reinforcements over 1 month ago and still no reply, my guess is they are in over their heads with their 100 engine deal I heard they had but that's not a reason to take money from people and not shipping out parts.
Old June 28th 2007, 08:48

How far is Remelle from Wolfsburg? I've got to go there for work and I'll make a trip by there and choke him!
Old June 28th 2007, 10:37

I've had very pleasant dealings with Kerscher...
Rich