GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > General > Project Builds

Old February 7th 2022, 20:39

1964 turbo beetle

Yeah its been coming alone nicely got the pan painted and undercoated on each side Mendeola suspension is in. Talk about a total nightmare but its in. Steering is finishes with quick release steering wheel. Sorry i have not post on my channel my pc is running windows 7 and yeah. Instaled a RLR roll cage with down bars. Have to build motor and tune . Trans is build Rhino case weddles gear Quaife erco side cover , RLR Rev 6 duel disc 930 cvs Engine is 2054cc 74 x 94 scat crank & rods are 5.6 with wisco pistons JPM heads , cam ,lifters with 1 5/8 A 1 turbo header with a t3 t4 pro comp tripple ceramic bearing turbo @ 9;1 flex fuel fuel injected with ms3 with all the goodies running 850 cc injectoirs water meth and a liqud to air inter cooler. I did pick up some neew pedels from brazil there bad ass!!! Please check my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzS...tX3gDKrgTGwvew if you have not seen any of the gear ! Hope everybody is doing well !!!! during this krazy time !!!! Krazy Kafur!!!