GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > General > Feedback, Suggestions, & Help

Old December 2nd 2005, 10:48

Happy Holidays from GermanLook.com

i just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holidays and thanks everyone for another great year on the site. a big thanks to those who made it to the GermanLook.com Meet & Greet! thanks to all of those that have provided content for the site (more on that in a minute) and to the many who make the forums as valuable as they are. and a huge thanks to the sponsors who have been giving directly to our German Look community by helping to keep the site alive.

no back to that content thing. i have not posted much of the recent content to come in with good reason. i have been working on a new face for GermanLook.com and want to launch it with the new content (save coding it to this interface and then having to recode it). several event in my personal life have delayed the new site, but it is still coming with a ton of new functionality...and content. it will be worth the wait.

i am also lining up prizes for some upcoming contests. and i'll give you a hint on one so you can get a head start. think desktop wallpaper. most will of course center around content, but i have one or two other ideas as well.

i am hoping to get the new GermanLook.com merchandise up this weekend so you have time to pick some up before the holidays. keep an eye out for it on the front page and an announcement in the forums.

once again, thanks for being an active member on these forums. in truth, without your active participation on the site, it is of little value. this is by you and for you and the whole reason i spend my time and money on the site is the value i glean from it should be available to all.

Happy Holidays to all (i am not trying to be politically correct here as i seldom am, but i know i can't possibly list or spell all of the different iterations of celebrations that this vast audience celebrates). this is a worldwide community with a common thread...VWs. i'm glad you are here and hope you will continue to visit.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design
Old December 2nd 2005, 22:51

Thanks Zen for all you hard work over the last year. Especially with the meet and greet.i look forward to the changes in the site. thanks to germanlook.com and all the posts that have helped me with my project. If it wouldnt have been for this site my car would probably be a resto-custom or cal-look piece. So thanks everyone for the inspiration and help.
Old December 3rd 2005, 07:25

I enjoy my 1302 exponentially more because of two sites -- this being one of them. I am very grateful for all of the work that goes into it and the contributions by its members. Thank you, zen, and all.