GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > German Look Tuning

Old December 11th 2012, 17:20

Cool Premium Pure Carbon Fiber body parts !

Hello dear German Look brothers.. I am from Turkey / Istanbul and i am very new to your forum. And really liked and enjoyed your sharings.

I want to announce that We are going to produce a 73 Bug in Istanbul / Turkey, totally from carbon fiber. I mean TOTALLY ! From fenders to doors, from hood to the floor, from ceiling to the dashboard, from bumper to running boards. EVERY WHERE will be pure carbon.

The car will weight approximately 550kilograms when its finished.
This project will be the first attempt in the whole automotive industry in the world may be. A car made by pure carbon with carbon pattern looking.

What does it mean ?
When we finish the car, we will have the PATTERNs of all 73 vw bug parts. You should know that the most expensive and hard thing is to make the pattern for production. If you have the pattern plate, then its easier to produce the product.

We will start selling firstly front spoiler (kamei replica from full pure carbon). I will share the pictures of the product when its finished. And you can see the quality.

After two months I will also share our showcar with you. a car totally made by carbon.

Carbon is a very premium material as you know. So the price could sound a bit high. But think about this : you buy it once ! it will never rust, never burn, never brakes, ultra lightweight. and carismatic look.

If you dont want to use the spoiler with the original carbon look, the price could go down. If you gonna paint it to your own car color, we dont need to polish it and dont need to take care about the pattern look. I mean we dont need to take time for the estetic.

The price will be very affordable actually. People are selling carbon covered panels ( the panel behind the wheel under the gauge) from 120€ plus shipping.
We are going to produce the kamei spoiler from pure carbon fiber and the price will be 325$ and shipping included for all countries.

We will both have modified parts and original parts in carbon.

We are from ISTANBUL / TURKEY. And our designs are infront of you here is my own bug.

Everything is possible for us. Now we are going to build this same bug totally from carbon fiber.

Again, i will share the pictures when we finish the first kamei spoiler, im sure you guys will love it. And i cant wait to hear your reviews about the product..

Thank you very much.
Kind Regards
Old December 11th 2012, 21:11

Welcome to the GL forums! Can't wait to see pics of the carbon fiber parts, and 1303!

1962 SC 1776cc SP 944NA brakes, 993 wheels

VKG
Old December 12th 2012, 07:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchnride247 View Post
Welcome to the GL forums! Can't wait to see pics of the carbon fiber parts, and 1303!
Thank you very much. Hopefully you guys will be interested to buy those parts. Because it will cost me a lot to make the whole car from CF. Coz we need to create the MOLDS for each part. And making mold is the most expensive thing.

If i sell only 1 item from each mold that would help me a lot
Old December 12th 2012, 18:00

cool! That's an I idea I've been thinking of for a couple of years now, but never got to start making any parts yet. Good luck, and keep the pictures coming!
Old December 13th 2012, 14:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellex View Post
cool! That's an I idea I've been thinking of for a couple of years now, but never got to start making any parts yet. Good luck, and keep the pictures coming!
I really understand why you couldnt get started bro. It needs too much investment. I am going to spend over 30.000USD to make the molds of all parts of a super beetle.. And seems like i am the only stupid guy in the world who makes this.

I hope you guys will be interested in the project and start buying those parts from me, in that case it will help me to cover my spendings on this project. And our veedubs will have a better looking with this new carbon project..
Old December 13th 2012, 21:50

If it were a Ghia, I'd respect you in the morning cause that would be PURE SEX.
Old December 14th 2012, 10:08

here are the some progress for our kamei spoiler carbon fiber replica.

As you can see its not finished yet. Its in progress... I will share with you the latest final product aswell..

325USD shipping included to all countries..

Old January 1st 2013, 21:54

Have any more pic 's ????
Old January 26th 2013, 10:38

hello brothers, i was very busy with the molding issues. I know all of you guys thought that project is failed Dont be affraid nothing happened everyting is alright.

We have problem for the model of the Kamei, thats why we delayed. We want it to be perfect. We realized that the model we use for the carbon was not real original. It was the replica of a replica. So we decided to buy the original one to get the mold. which is shown here http://bomex24.com/index.php?page=product&info=708 . We bought it and get the mold of it !

Now we are ready to produce. This model looks more aggressive and sportive. And it is for the 1303 beetles (super beetles). The other one is for 1200 beetles.

If you are a super beetle owner, you dont need to open new holes on your bumper. ! It fits perfectly. Soon i will share new, news regards..
Old February 4th 2013, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DORIGTT View Post
If it were a Ghia, I'd respect you in the morning cause that would be PURE SEX.
If it were a low light Ghia, he'd have a US reseller today.
Old February 17th 2013, 10:47

We are delayed for the project i know you guys want to see some real pics and progress. We made the mold before but we didnt like the shape because that mold was taken from a kamei replica. After that we bought an original kamei spoiler and get the mold of it, now we are ready to produce.. here is the first pic of our mold.

Our works are very custom, we care about the looking so much. so even our mold is looking sexy here is a picture with the original item and its mold.

regards.. im behind my word, you got my word i am going to produce all parts of a beetle dont worry.
Old February 18th 2013, 07:01

Ever heard of copyright or intellectual property?
I hope the chineses do the same thing and undercut you by 50%
Old February 18th 2013, 13:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman69 View Post
Ever heard of copyright or intellectual property?
I hope the chineses do the same thing and undercut you by 50%
Brother, i respect to copryright. If you look at the original item on the picture, you will see so many factory defects. Bolt places on left and right side are not equal. Shapes are not same in left and right.

While i was getting the mold, i correct those mistakes and make it perfect. It will be better then the original one. Let those chinese guys work on that defects and correct them.

I dont just copy.. I make it better.

And also, KAMEI doesnt produce carbon fiber. Tell them to produce it and i will also buy from them. Because producing this kamei from carbon is really really hard and doesnt worth !

I am not going to produce something which is already is being sold. I am producing something which is not exists or RARE.

We are making BMW parts from carbon since 5 years. We sold a lot. Still BMW is not producing it from carbon. Its not an easy job. Be respectful please.

Chinese is always chinese. Look at the carbon fiber parts made in chine. You will see that the original skeleton is from fiberglass and there is a carbon overlay on the top and they sell it from half price.. People like you will buy it by thinking its pure carbon. And you will find out its half fiberglass and 1 layer carbon. And you will also find out the patterns on the overlay are corrupted

Chinese carbon is cheap because of this ! If you give me double price to produce it like the chinese, i wont. I have a prestige i have a quality standart. Cant loose it.

REGARDS !
Old March 4th 2013, 00:42

Birdman69 you should look at all the people here building copies of the Kamei spoiler in Kevlar and Carbon. You are about 10 years late giving people a hard time and wishing China upon them. Did you ever notice that everyones fenders look exactly the same when you are looking at wider fiberglass or even Remmele carbons? Shame on all of them! Welcome to reality...
Meyers Manx Signature #85 , 79 Convert
Old March 4th 2013, 04:27

That´s all common practice nowadays.The parts are only as good as the molds under them.Which is why Remmele parts fit properly and most others don´t.Generally, at least here in Europe,most of them are copies from Remmele: doors,fenders,fan shrouds and intake system,side air inlets.

Tags
body kit, body parts, carbon, carbon fiber