GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > Transmissions

Old November 24th 2005, 05:11

Porsche gearbox conversions - looking for traders/agents in The US

As the interest in my Porsche gearbox conversion products from the US-market has been increasing in the last weeks I´m now searching for an agent/trader (or some) to sell my products in the US.

I can offer gearbox conversion parts for Porsche gearboxes type 901, 914 and 915 in VW Beetle. For next year a complete new 5-speed-gearbox is planned. The gearbox will be very good for engines upto 220 Nm and power upto 150 PS. The project is in a good status and by this I will be able to cover a huge range of engines with different power and torque with my gearboxes and provide 5-speed-gearboxes for them (depending on type of gearbox between 80 and 300 PS, 150 - 350 Nm)

Besides a good client base the traders should have knowledge in gearboxes (especially Porsche) and should be interested in reworking gearboxes and doing projects with complete conversions.
My products are well known all over Europe and there have been some good reports in European magazines like VW Speed, VWTech, UltraVW. I have very good references in the European scene and a lot of european traders/tuners order from me.

My site www.bugat5speed.de is only in Deutsch yet, but will be in English also in a few weeks time.
I would be interested in receiving some requests from the US-market.

Looking forward to some replies on my e-mail-address: info@bugat5speed.de

Cheers Martin Bott