GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Vendor announcements > Group buys

Old December 12th 2003, 02:37

Ceramic lifters in Canada, Group install for Type 4

Posted in behalf of Mark the Canuck with the permission of LNEngineering:

Mark of Mark’s Aircooled, will be selling and installing LN Engineering’s type 4 ceramic lifters in Canada. You must purchase your lifters (from me) and I will machine your case (a $25USD value) with LN’s own tooling for no extra charge.

No worries about flat cam syndrome on your expensive T4 engine build, and if you don’t like your cam you don’t have to buy new lifters, just reuse them.

Although we don’t get a big discount, you don’t have to send your case to the USA for machining with all the shipping etc. hassles and costs.

The lifters are $429USD plus applicable taxes. Shipping, brokerage and tool return costs will be split with however many people are in the deal. Charles doesn’t get much of a mark-up on the lifters, but if we do get more than 6 sets (I’m # one) I will knock $20USD off of the price of each set. We will do the dollar exchange upon ordering.

This Offer will end around mid February (TBA) 2004, all money and T4 engine cases must be sent in by that time. It will then be 6-8 weeks before I have the lifters and tooling from LN Engineering, 1 week for machining and shipping. Delivery expected for the first of May 2004.

This may be a one-time deal, at least it will only happen only once each spring. If you’ve been thinking of these lifters now’s your chance.

I’m just over an hour east of Toronto, with a drop-off available in Oshawa. Also Post and UPS comes right to my door.
Contact me directly at: mhenry69@sympatico.ca or 905 797 2677 daytime EST.

For details on LN Engineering’s Ceramic lifters check out: http://www.lnengineering.com/index.html

Also check out my Nickies group buy :