GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old February 10th 2008, 15:39

2.0L Type 4, Porsche Brakes, project or parts

Pictures at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=563258

INTERIOR: Bucket Seats, White faced VDO gauges, 12” Xmax Sub, Kenwood 4 way 6x9’s, JBL 5.25”, Kicker & Alpine Amps, Pioneer Deck, Power window kit (no installed, still new), Aftermarket VW steering wheel, New seatbelts, headliner, & carpet kit

BODY: Widened Fiberglass Fenders w/ smoothed rear apron & fiberglass running boards, Pre ‘67 Headlights w/ H4’s, Side Markers, Shaved Door Handles (remote) w/ keyed backup switch, Pop out windows, 1 pc tinted windows in doors, sunroof

DRIVETRAIN: Type 4 2.0L engine with upright cooling & dual 44 IDFs & SCAT camshaft, Type 1 IRS Trans with poly mounts and strap kit.

CHASSIS: 944 Brakes & Steering (rack & pinion), Oversized front Swaybar with Caster-fix bushings, rear swaybar, Lowering Springs, Adjustable lowering struts with rabbit cartridge inserts, Upper Strut Tie Bar, Poly bushings throughout.

WHAT IT NEEDS: Bodywork. Shortly after installing the type 4 engine, someone clipped the front of the car. The suspension was ok so I decided to keep the car and work on fixing it. After years with little progress, I have decided that I need the space in the garage rather than another project.

I am not looking to part the car out bit by bit. If your interested in just the interior, or the car without the engine, etc., I am willing to discuss. Ideally the parts on this car would be better to be bolted onto a donor Super in my opinion rather than justifying the bodywork requirements.

Price: $3300 for everything
OR $2500 without engine
OR Email me with offers.

Thanks for looking.