GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > German Look Tuning

Old June 29th 2007, 19:25

I have had quite a few dealings with eddy and no problems , sometimes the stuff is a couple of weeks late but usually ringing beate sorts this out , maybee existing customers and new customers are treated differently , i don't know , i know he can be expensive but i look at the hours of infomation and free advice i get as a small price to pay
cheers jon
zx7rr
Old June 30th 2007, 11:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by DORIGTT View Post
How far is Remelle from Wolfsburg? I've got to go there for work and I'll make a trip by there and choke him!
Hmm, that's about 550km (about 350 miles).
But once you get to Wolfsburg that will look like nothing, because you'll instantly want to get as far away from that city as possible
(I lived there for have a year, when I was an intern at VW)
Old August 9th 2007, 16:53

Remmele Update

Well everyone, I finally finished up with my Remmele dispute on parts I ordered over a year ago which were never shipped. So I took him to court, and won. I now have all my money back plus legal fees. They didn't want to come through on the parts, so I decided to go after my money. Remmele seems to be fine if you are getting your parts by going to his shop, or if you are in EMEA, but if you are other places, it appears he forgets to ship the parts from time to time.

If anyone has had problems with Remmele, I can tell you how to go through the legal system and know a Lawyer in Germany that will take your case if you have all the documentation.

I get nothing for this, but hopefully he will either honor his orders or stop taking orders he can not fill. Just trying to help out the guys spending their hard earned money and get nothing in return.

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit
Old August 9th 2007, 22:12

Good to see you got your money back! Too bad good parts are so hard to come buy, (just like good people). So where you going to spend all your money? JR
Old August 10th 2007, 13:39

Spending my money.

Well, I have already replaced all the parts I ordered from Remmele through other sources, so the money goes back into my car fund. I have just completed for the 2nd time a 68 VW Beetle, with a Raby T4 2270 engine kit, a Porsche 901 5 speed and coverted to IRS, custom paint, three shades of blue and main body white, complete restoral, pan off restoral. This car is quick, and curses at 75 to 80 so easy, and sounds so good, I have had cops pull me over just to find out what all I have done. So the 3 project going right now, a 69 VW German Look which I have already done the coil overs front and back, 944 rear IRS arms, 944 T brakes around,915 tranny (gearing to be determined after engine dyno), Raby 2270 T4 Roller cam engine, 911 guages, complete pan off restoral, which is Sunset orange with some tricks with Porsche yellow, all wiring and interior to go, a 66 912 Porsche original restore, body is complete, Porsche yellow for that year, engine complete, tranny complete, wiring and interior in progress, a 76 912E restore, which needs very little work, original Porsche orange, but will upgrade the brakes, paint and new seat skins and then next year a refresh on the engine with something from Jake on the engine, to get the torque and hp up it should screem. This is the smoothest car, will run a 100 MPH at a drop of the hat and it purrs like a kitten, the engine, transmission and weight distribution in this car is as good as or better than the BMW M3. So as you can see there is plenty to send the money on.

I should post some pic of the projects, everyone who sees them loves the cars.

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit