GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > German Look Tuning

Old January 25th 2007, 14:09

remmele

hi guys i need some help, is anyone here in direct contact with remmele?i've been trying to contact remmele for quite awhile and i haven't been able to get him cos i ordered some stuff from him a few months ago and i've yet to receive them so i'm desperately trying to get him. your help is greatly appreciated. thanks guys
Old January 25th 2007, 16:13

I just emailed them today, they answered right away.
Old January 25th 2007, 16:31

could i know which email address did you email to? thanks
Old February 12th 2007, 10:29

Hello,

It's very difficult to contact them, because they 're very busy at the moment.

I ordered some struts for my 1303 beetle and it took very long... But keep trying, they will answer your mails or your phonecalls.

This is their email: info@remmele-motorsport.com

Aircooled greetz,

Humby
Old February 22nd 2007, 10:59

Remmele Contact

I as well have been waiting months for many parts I ordered from Eddie and Beate. Eddie won a 100 engine deal and has been putting all his time into those I believe. Small shop, Eddie, Beate and someone else. I was to get my parts in November still waiting, I ordered them in April last year. Said they had trouble with shipping company???? I call them almost every day, last time I spoke to them was Feb. 9th. Email the same, little to no response. I am about ready to buy a ticket and fly over there. They told me they should have my parts out beginning of March. So if they do ship them, then they are about 5 months behind...... mean while, my project just sits, waiting on the suspension, brakes, CF parts, etc. Not a happy camper right now!

69 German Looker T4 2270 Raby Kit
Old February 22nd 2007, 17:59

wow remmelles custome service is off the hook

please can i have their number ?
Old February 23rd 2007, 10:32

hey zman seems like you're in the same situation as i am in. i made my purchase in around may and i was suppose to receive them in around august my last email i got from them was in august... like you my project in on hold cos i have so many parts which i ordered from them fenders, running boards, shocks, brakes.... so how much longer are you gonna wait before you wanna take action?please let me know as i would like to join you.
Old February 23rd 2007, 11:14

remmele

Yes we are in the same spot, sounds like the same order. I ordered the complete coil over suspension, special trailing arms, brakes, fenders, running boards, dash, side air inlets, oil breather box, Kafer Cup brace. The last email I received was Feb. 9th saying they had shipping problems and would resend all my parts by March 1st. They would not give me a tracking number. It seems that a guy in Singapore is having the same problem, so that is three of us I know of. What are your thoughts, go over there? I want to see my parts being picked up by the shipping company and a tracking number. I have over $10K paid and no parts. Let me know what you think. Be glad to try and help get our parts. I have a good friend here in the US that speaks perfect german and he has talked to them, but once then figure you your number, they will not answer the phone. I probably sent 100 emails and called them everyday for the last 2 months. One day, they would even pick up and then hang it up. I was steaming.........

Let me know what you think, glad to do something, but would really just rather have the parts, since I need them to finish my car that I have had on stands in the garage all winter finished except the suspension and brakes....

Zman

Old March 22nd 2007, 22:49

Whats the latest with Remmele?

Hi, so any good news concerning Mr. Remmele and his delevery dates?.
Old March 22nd 2007, 23:03

unfortunately i've got no news on my side....
Old March 23rd 2007, 10:18

Nothing from my end either, other than I have contacted a German Attorney and sent them an email saying if I don't hear from them by Monday, that I am going to seek legal action. If anyone is talking to them, ask them to contact us. I don't want my money back, I just want my parts, but if they can't deliver on the part, then I want my money. My order was placed last April. Still no parts. Last contact was February 7th, saying they were going to ship them and have my issued resolved by 1st of March. No shipping number, no communication from them since. I call them everyday. Email them several times each week, I even have other people call them. They must know if some call them from my area code to not answer the phone.

Any help if you talk to them would be appreciated.

Old March 23rd 2007, 23:52

Try coming together

http://nuclearworldconflict.com/warning.html

Hay, try coming together on this issue. Before getting an attorney try seeing if there is a German better business agencies in the town where Remmele has his business located. But really there are two of you, and you two at least know of each other on the net (even the same site) come together deal with the problem..
Old March 25th 2007, 05:36

I didnt' have any problem's I've orders some parts 3 week's ago, and came over at home under 15 day's. I Passed by his shop last week, and he is working on many many engine actually...

I agree on one thing, he is a nightmare to get on phone, even on his mobile phone he is not easy to catch

david
Old March 25th 2007, 14:29

The key may be don't buy anything unless you can drive by and get the parts or bother the s$$t out of him until he gives them up! Maybe we could all pay Elrookie to go by and check on all of the overseas order! Personally I would love some Remmele parts but I tried years ago with no luck. But then again it has taken almost a year to purchase (and receive) a Subaru STi oil pan from Bug@5speed. The only Euro parts seller I have had luck with was Oliver Knuf who was great and fast.

Thanks,
Randy
Meyers Manx Signature #85 , 79 Convert
Old March 25th 2007, 17:01

that is not really possible Randy, I'm not next to Remmele shop, I'm around 400miles from him,so I'm not there every week and I work worldwide, I'm actually in japan and around 200day's per year out of my country. that does not leave much time too for me and I can see him around 2 or 3 times per year, even if we still have regular phone call's together, I can't be there more often:shrug: I know that Remmele has tried to have a partenership with a US dealer to provide his parts on US market, but that dealer ****'up and eddy was really pissed about that a full rack of stuff was ready to be shipped and money never came in on his account.

david